Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 8-12 people
You Will Need:
- 8 oz (1 package) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups shredded chicken (rotisserie is easiest, but feel free to cook up your own then shred)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I recommend Frank's Red Hot Original)
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Meanwhile, in a large bowl mash cream cheese to soften.
- Add chicken, ranch, hot sauce, and blue cheese to bowl and mix well to combine.
- Put into a large oven safe ceramic bowl (or split into two smaller bowls) and bake for 30 minutes. Serve immediately with tortilla chips!
What's on your game menu?