I call for salt and pepper to taste - this is because there are all sorts of marinated artichokes out there and depending on the brand you choose it might already provide plenty of salt/brine for you. If you are unsure how much to add start small, with a couple pinches of each. You can always add more but it's impossible to take it out once you put it in!
Prep Time: 5-7 minutes
Cook Time: n/a
Servings: makes about 2 cups
You Will Need:
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 12oz jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 3 TBS marinated artichoke liquid, discard the rest
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients. Pulse a few times to get started, then blend on the lowest setting until well incorporated and smooth, about 15-20 seconds. Taste and add more salt and pepper as you desire. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 2 days. Enjoy!